You will need to have cookies and scripts enabled on your browser. Refer to your browser help documents for more information about these features.
Click Here to Start Using E-Giving
Page 1 – E-Giving Login
- First time users will need to sign up.
- Click on the button.
- Complete the member profile form and create your username and password. Passwords are case sensitive. Please make a record of your username and password.
- After completing all information, click the submit button.
There are 4 options from this page
- Click Donate Now to continue to our donation page
- Click View your profile to view or make changes to the information that you entered
- Click Go to the Main Menu to view all of the E-Giving features
- IMPORTANT: you must agree to the ACH authorization form to allow for checking or savings account transactions. This also can be accessed from your main menu.
Instructions once you have a username and password.
Start by visiting http://e-giving.org/firstbaptistchurchwaynesboro
Page 1 – E-Giving Login Page
- Enter your username and password that you created previously.
- Click the button.
- Click "Make a Donation" to make a donation
(to use a checking/savings account you must have accepted the ACH authorization agreement. If incomplete there will be red letters at the top of your Main Menu).
- Enter your transaction amount as you choose.
- Click the radio button below to choose your donation frequency:
- Process the above fund(s) now.
- Schedule the above fund(s) to be processed once on a future date.
- Schedule the above fund(s) to be processed on a recurring schedule. (for example purposes this is the option that we are choosing).
- Choose your giving frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly)
- Choose your start date and end date.
- Click "Payment Method" dropdown and choose your payment type.
- Enter payment information for your choice and click
- Verify all information on this screen to be sure it is correct and then click to submit your donation.
Your donation is complete.